Big Data in Atmospheric Physics (BINARY) is an interdisciplinary project, involving the research fields Atmospheric Physics and Computer Sciences. Researcher from the Institutes of Atmospheric Physics and Computer Sciences at the Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz investigate important scientific questions in Atmospheric Physics applying modern machine learning methods for big data sets.
For students in Computer Sciences, Atmospheric Physics and other studies of faculty 08, topics for (interdisciplinary) bachelor and master projects are available.
Lists of possible themes can be found here (including contact persons for the respective projects).
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
+++ News +++
- AGU TV movie online
- Paper on front detection accepted
- New paper on ice crystal detection online
- Summer school 2021 - Introduction to Statistical Machine Learning
- New paper on front detection online
- Slides of the Mini-Workshop (9th April 2021) are available.
updated on 15 December 2021